How to Pack a Box of Lubricants

Rants, Raves, and other miscellany.
Forum rules
Please - No politics or political candidate hawking or bashing.

How to Pack a Box of Lubricants

Postby Phil Morris » Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:48 am

Friday afternoon I found a package on the porch that had been shipped by Palmer from the road (where he lives these days). I was in a mad rush getting ready for an event that evening so I set it aside to open when I had time to give it proper attention. A package from Palmer usually means something fun. When I finally got to sit down and open the box. I thought I would shoot some pictures as Palmer takes box packing to a whole new level.

The box was standard issue USPS Priority Mail medium flat rate but was reinforced with gaffer's tape.

The inside of the box was lined with a layer of super heavy cardboard that Palmer "acquires" from the venues he works which was secured with more gaffer's tape.

Inside I found a plastic trash bag:

Inside of which I found another plastic trash bag:

Inside or which I found a ziplock bag:

At this point I began to wonder if I had enough memory in my phone to document each step so I will just tell you inside of the ziplock were additional ziplock bags each containing a can or tube of vintage Cutawl lubricant.

These go with the wonderful Cutawl Palmer snagged for me a few weeks ago. I am crazy about vintage cans like this and appreciate the efforts Palmer went to to not only locate and purchase them for me, but also to safely ship them home.

Phil
Phil Morris

Return to Off Topic